2022 Annual Meeting - DEI and Maternal Health Content
part of ASH's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
(DEI), the Society has made a series of complimentary sessions on an array of DEI
topics available on ASH Academy On Demand.
Additionally, one of ASH's core priorities is the right to maternal health care
– to that end, presentations on advocacy and maternal health are also available. If you missed any or wish to revisit them, tune in today!
The sessions available include:
- Defining Inequality and Root Causes of Health Inequities
- Strategies to Overcome Health Care Disparities
- Recognizing and Addressing Implicit Bias
- Overcoming Disparities in Career Development
- Strategies to Improve Diversity and Inclusion in Health Care and Industry
- Overcoming Lack of Diversity in Clinical Trials
- Women in Hematology Networking Dinner Presentation
- Grassroots Network Lunch
- Maternal Health in Hematology